Custom Dream Vacations
The Tour: Kathmandu, Pokhara with Pony Ride, Nepal: 6 Days 5 Nights
Includes: Tours, Guide, Domestic flights, Round trip Transfers from Airport Hotel Accommodations (Standard Deluxe Hotels) and Meals as specified (B-breakfast: L-lunch: D-dinner)
Land package price per person based on DBL: $969 per person (pp.)
Book Now Rating Reviews(0)
Extra Hotel room nights 3 stars: DBL pp. each night $45 – Single each night $89
Upgrade to 4 Stars hotels per night per person add-on DBL. $91pp SGL $119
Add-on Airfare approx.: Low season from U.S to Kathmandu $1279pp. High $1699pp.
Add-on Airfare from Bangkok to Kathmandu Round Trip approximately: Low season $395pp. High $559pp
Add-on Airfare from Delhi to Kathmandu Round Trip approximately: Low season $275pp. High $399pp
If you are traveling alone then Single supplement apply: $229
Welcome to Welcome to Kathmandu Nepal
Day 1 - Kathmandu
Upon arrival at Kathmandu Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel.
Spend overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2 - Kathmandu-Pokhara
Breakfast (B): In the morning, you will fly to Pokhara, the city of lakes, and take a sightseeing tour to Davis fall, Gupteshwor cave and Seti Gorge. Enjoy the evening boating on Phewa Lake. You will then spend the night at the hotel in Pokhara.
Day 3 - Pokhara-Srangot
Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) Dinner (D): you will take a pony ride to Sarangkot. Overnight will be spent at a hotel in Sarangkot.
Day 4 - Pokhara - Kathmandu
In the early morning, view the sun rise above the Annapurna Himalayan range. You will then return by pony to Pokhara and then fly back to Kathmandu, where you will spend the night in a hotel.
Day 5 - Kathmandu
Dinner (D): Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour to UNESCO’S World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. The evening’s highlight is a farewell dinner with a cultural show at a typical Nepali restaurant.
You will then stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 6 - Kathmandu
Transfer to the Kathmandu International Airport for your flight to onward destination.
Optional tours and services available to add-on: At the end of your journey you may add an Extra Hotel room nights and sightseeing in Nepal or extend your tour to India or Thailand.
Call for pricing and routing availability: 1-909-790-2225
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to send a booking request.
Terms & Conditions for "Custom Dream Vacations":
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed and paid in full.
- Price based on USD, DBL occupancy, Single person supplement may apply. Price may fluctuate against foreign currencies exchange rate.
- Some Tour program is limited and may not be Available around the year.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed.
- Airfare is based on availability, Low season mid-week, Airport Tax is not included. Departure city from west Coast Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver B.C., New York, New Jersey, and other cities departure is available, Please call for price. Date change on flight portion may be changeable with a change fee and may collect the fare differences if there is any. Child & under 24 months Infant fare apply as per Airlines rules. We recommend make your plan ahead of time and purchase in an advance.
- Tours and Sightseeing: Date change request and amendment are subject to availability. Hotel pickup applies only to the listed Hotels, if your Hotel is not listed in the pickup list, Then you may need to go a nearest designated meeting point where you will meet your Guide or the tour Bus. You will receive a personalized Voucher for each tour, your voucher will have tour operator contact information's. Must provide the original, authentic Voucher to the service provider to redeem your tours, tickets, or packages. Please note: A valid Photo ID is required and you must sign the Voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
- Often the tour operators and the suppliers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result we have the right to cancel, change or substitute any services.
- If you purchased a refundable package, then a cancelation fee will be applied on Tours Packages.
- Hotels accommodation most likely a restricted lower price and any cancellation you would be charged a 100% Room fee. Some Hotel has a Resort fee, Tax recovery & service fees, early check-in or late checkout fees and gratuity not included. Child 12 and under share with adult existing bed. Some hotels child considered as an adult and extra charge may occur. Before you purchase, we recommend consulting with one of our expert agent. We could customize your dream vacation to fit your needs and not to worry.
- No Show to Flights, Tours, Hotels and Transfers, No Refund will be process.
back to Nepal tour packages